The chance to get discounted early bird rates on registration and training for the 2012 OpenClinica Global Conference ends this Friday, February 17th–so register today!
The 2012 OpenClinica Global Conference, April 22-23 in Boston, is a great opportunity to:
- Learn what’s possible with open source EDC and the fastest growing clinical trials software
- Hear case studies and best practices
- Obtain ideas and techniques for how to better use OpenClinica
- Acquire new skills through tutorials and training
- Develop contacts with people who live and breathe OpenClinica
We are excited to have Dr. Tomasz Sablinski, founder and CEO of Transparency Life Sciences deliver this year’s keynote. His presentation titled “Breaking Barriers: Forging a New Model for Clinical Development” describes an innovative new “open source” model for clinical development. Truly innovative stuff!
The deadline for submitting session proposals, posters, and exhibits/demonstrations is also Feb. 17th.
Be sure to visit the OpenClinica Conference website, where you can register, view more information about the event program, and see pictures and videos from last year’s conference.