The program for the 2012 OpenClinica Global Conference is now available online (see it here). This year’s program features lots of useful content–key themes include:
- Mobile (including mobile data collection, integration with mobile applications, etc.)
- Integration/Interoperability (including web services, randomization, and more)
- Using OpenClinica with SAS (perspectives, methods, and best practices)
- Tutorials (including study build, installation/troubleshooting, data mining, performance management, and several other topics)
- Case studies (including FISMA security, OpenClinica’s usage in the largest clinical research network in the world)
- …and more!
The event also features hands-on exhibits demonstrating OpenClinica-related technologies. Finally, we are thrilled to have Dr. Tomasz Sablinksi deliver this year’s keynote address as he proposes a thought-provoking new “open source” model for clinical development.
The conference is April 22-23 in Boston. Space is limited so be sure to register today! And don’t forget to sign-up for post conference, system admin, developer, and user training!
- Ben Baumann