February 25th Deadline for Submitting Session and Poster Proposals for the 2011 OpenClinica Global Conference.
Share your experience and expertise by proposing a speaking session or poster at the upcoming 2011 OpenClinica Global Conference, May 8-9 in Boston.
The subject matter of posters and sessions may be either technical or non-technical and address a wide variety of OpenClinica related topics such as:
• Case studies and best practices
• Technical development strategies and techniques
• Designing effective eCRFs
• Open proposals to the community
• Data and systems integration
• Regulatory considerations
• Tutorials / code sprints
Sessions and posters will be selected based on the following guidelines:
• Relevance to the broader OpenClinica community
• Interesting attributes (novel approaches, etc.)
• Quality of abstract and credibility of author
Accepted poster and session presenters will be notified by March 11th.
If you have questions about submitting posters or session abstracts, please contact us.
The Early Bird Registration Deadline has also been extended through March 1st. Take advantage of this opportunity to lock-in discounted registration and training. More information at www.openclinicaconference.org.