Data Managers! Does this sound like you?
- “Protocols change. I need a fast, reliable way to make needed updates without having to worry about breaking things.”
- “I need a way to update forms more quickly, before and after study start.”
- “My eCRF build/test/deploy process is too prone to human error.”
- “I want my study team to see and take action on what needs to get done today. Then they can apply their brain power to the hard stuff.”
- “I’m done with paper forms. My sites need fast, real-time data entry flows that match how they actually work.”
If so, you’re not alone. Since the advent of eClinical, we’ve settled for making paper processes work “on a computer.” Web-based technologies may have made your work faster. But so far, in moving away from paper, we’ve only traded crawling for walking.
Now it’s time to fly.
Today, we officially release the new OpenClinica, a leap forward in making research both faster and smarter. We’ve spent the last 18 months listening to users, looking at eClinical through the eyes of data managers, coordinators, and participants. We’ve tested beta versions of new technology and refused to settle for any experience that wasn’t seamless, efficient – even beautiful.
Now, you can expect to move from study idea to data extract in a logical, reliable, and speedy way. The new OpenClinica retains and adds to the power of prior generations of OpenClinica, while entirely rethinking how you get work done.
Here’s a tour of our study build system in six screen captures. Click the down arrow at the bottom of the frame to advance.
And now you’re ready to empower your sites and participants with the user experience they’ve been waiting for. We’ll share that in our next post!
In the meantime, here are two ways to get some hands-on experience!
- Jump to the head of the line to try out the new OpenClinica. Click here to schedule an implementation kick-off call.
- Looking for a deeper dive into the infrastructure and full capabilities? Join us in Amsterdam for OC17!