This year, sail the seas of OC4 in Santander, Spain.
This year, it’s all about discovery and doing. We’ll spend our time together working directly in OC4: creating studies, building forms, and becoming familiar with the dozens of new features and enhancements that continue to make our current solution the solution data managers can rely on for performance, flexibility, and security.
Two days packed with 30- to 90-minute workshops on:
- Multiple queries, multiple constraints, and item annotations
- Hard edit checks
- Moving from datamart to Insight
- Insight for key performance indicators (KPIs)
- The power of external lists
- Collecting and safeguarding Protected Health Information (PHI)
- OC4 APIs
- Data imports
- Single sign on
- Conditional event scheduling
- An early look at Form Designer
- FAQ on OIDs
- XPath functions every user should know
- CDASH forms
- Getting to SDTM
Want to take part in OC19 but can’t travel to Spain? Register and join us via webcast! (Super User Trainees must attend in person.)
All registrants will receive access to an OC4 sandbox study in advance of the conference.